THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
I am overjoyed for one big reason, that is, I have been nominated for THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD by a wonderful fellow blogger Christiana. Her own blog by the name http://www.christianaacha.com is full of inspiration and spirit. I would like to extend my gratitude to her for nominating me and my blog :). Thank You, Christiana.
To tell you about this award, The SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. It’s a great gesture of recognition and appreciation to the bloggers who they consider inspiring and creative. Such recognition brings a huge boost of confidence with it as well 🙂
Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
*Thank the blogger who nominated them and links back to their blog.
*Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
*Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
*Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY CHRISTIANA FOR HER NOMINEE:
1. Where are you from?
A. I am from a multicultural land of India
2. When did you start blogging?
A. I published my first post in February 2017.
3. What or who inspired you to start blogging?
A. Largely, my passion towards training and writing, though found encouragement from my wife.
4. How has your blogging journey been so far?
A. I have to admit, it is not as easy as I thought. Especially when I have done all aspects of the website through self-learning and experimenting. I am still learning with each passing day and from a lot of bloggers that I happen to meet through social sites.
5. What’s your niche?
A. Still figuring that, for now, I would say – People Development
6. Do you have any regrets since you started blogging?
A. None, I am not a believer in regrets, rather I believe, whatever happens, happens for good.
7. Why did you choose to blog?
A. Two reasons, firstly, I have been writing for myself since childhood, so had this knack and secondly, in my professional career, I barely got mentors or coaches that could assist or guide me in those tight professional turns, (with certain exceptions), which made me learn things and grow up the hard way. No complaints though! So, with my blogs, I want to spread awareness of such challenges and what approach can they take.
8. What’s your best post since you started blogging?
A. Well, it’s like asking a mother to choose her favorite child. I have given my heart and soul to all these posts and not to forget, I stole some of the family time and put into my blogs, so can’t pick one. I would love to know, which one is your favorite as a reader in the comment section.
9. Have you started earning from your blog?
A. Trying my hands, gathered some information on the various mode of monetizing and implemented affiliate links to my blog, but I am far away from earning so far and I am in no rush.
10. What else do you do besides blogging?
A. I am a professional with over 11 years of experience in the corporate world. On a personal side, I am exploring and learning more each day, recently got my YouTube Channel live, so thrilled about it.
11.What do you find most challenging about running a blog?
A. It is no less than a full-time job. It requires discipline, dedication, integrity, focus and time. Things which pose a challenge for me right now is the reach of my blog. I haven’t reached as many people yet, as I would have liked to. However, I am consistently setting tough goals and achieving them through all the knowledge that I have gained.
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- When did you start blogging?
- What makes blogging special to you?
- Does blogging bring out the best out of you?
- How important is monetizing the blogs?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you since you started blogging (within the blogging world)
- What is your next goal in the blogging world?
- What are you passionate about in life?
- What is your suggestion to the fellow bloggers (new and existing)
- If you can do one thing different about your blog, what would that be?
- As a blogger, you have a certain social responsibility, how to do take care of that?
- What effect does recognition have on you?
MY NOMINEES FOR SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Shauna Walker – http://shaunacoleman.com/
- Niki Bozionelou – http://nikoza.com
- Brooke Burton – https://www.fromthelionsmane.com
- Lisa Krisman Crapper https://mysocalledyogalifeblog.com
- Alexander Todorov https://www.seekandread.com
- Arunas http://www.keliautigera.lt
- Veera Junnila https://veeramatilda.blogspot.fi
- Neha Maheshwari http://mytoothless.com/
- Perla Jacobs http://lifestyleblog.club/
- Mercy Ananeh-Frempong https://thegriffinsinkpot.tumblr.com/
- Sheerin Siddique http://www.echoesofhervoice.com/
Let’s keep this chain going, as I really enjoyed taking part in this and I wish you all the best. Please do leave me a link to your post when you are done, so I can check out your answers in my comment section below.
I would also like to know what you think about this post by leaving your comments.
Thank You 🙂 🙂